| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Repetek in August is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.5 °C (99.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 19.3 °C (34.7 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Repetek August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Repetek, Turkmenistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Repetek: