| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Repetek in November is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Repetek November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Repetek, Turkmenistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Repetek: